Jumpfit™ Resistance Band is a travel-size training tool used to help improve your athletic performance through upper and lower body exercises. Ideal for use at home, on the sidelines or at the gym, the Jumpfit™ Resistance Band takes your routine to the next level.
*resistance band exercises
Power resistance loop bands are essentially like massive rubber bands. They are a continuous flat loop that can be used for a variety of purposes.
You can use loop bands for bodyweight assistance (pull ups, dips, muscle ups, etc.)
full body workouts (squats, shoulder presses, thrusters, etc.)
physical therapy (people suffering from leg, knee and back injuries and help in recovery from torn MCL and ACL, knee replacement, patella and meniscus rehab)
static stretching (increase the stretch and new stretching positions you’d otherwise have trouble getting into)
couple them with free weights for added resistance (squats with bands, bench press with bands, etc.)
pulling and pushing exercises
rehabilitation exercises (i.e. rotator cuff).
All in all, they are super versatile, allowing you to work through all three planes of motions, and power loop bands can be used for every aspect of training, whether it’s athletic focused or bodybuilding focused.
Balance and Coordination
Mobility and Increased Range of Motion
Low impact on joints
Multiplanar exercises and unilateral movements
*resistance band exercises for two
Portable, light resistance bands used to increase strength and flexibility
Made of 40” professional grade bands for high-quality and heavy-duty use
Provides light tension to help build your upper and lower body as well as work your core
Helps increase flexibility before workouts for greater athletic performance
Supports recovery after your workouts through strengthening exercises
Adds tension and assists with bench presses, squats, chin-ups, dips and more
Ideal for use at home or at the gym
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE: Black Red Yellow
1) How long will it take to receive my order? Processing includes the verification of your payment and some items are made-to-order so the processing time may take 1 to 5 business days before shipment. Then the free international standard shipping usually takes 5 to 15 business days (for major and nearby cities). Please take note that this does not include weekends or holidays. In some cases, if the address provided is not in a major city or province, the delivery may take longer. You can check always check the status of the delivery of your orders in our tracking page.
2) When will I receive my order? We cannot provide the exact delivery date of the package as there are many factors that can affect it. It primarily depends on how long the Customs in your country will process the package and how long your local post will deliver it to your doorstep. We can only provide an approximate delivery time as mentioned in #1.
4) Will you deliver to my doorstep or do I have to pick-up the items? The items will be delivered to your doorstep, except for instances wherein your local post would require you to pick-up the package at the nearest post office. You might also need to pick-up the package if there are multiple failed deliveries or the courier cannot find the address you provided.
5) Where do you ship from? We ship from our partnered factories located in Asia. We ship straight from the factory to lower the overhead cost, so we can keep the low prices of the items that we are selling.
6) Do you offer express shipping? We can ship thru DHL or FEDEX by request thru email, but you will have to shoulder the shipping cost. The production/processing of the items is 5 business days then the express shipping will take another 5 business days.
7) What about possible customs fees/taxes? We are not responsible for any custom fees/taxes once the items have been shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country (although this rarely happens).
8) Will this item get to me before my holiday/vacation? If you plan to give one of our items as a holiday or occasional gift, we do not recommend buying the items during the month when the holiday is happening. There is a risk of the item not arriving there on time. We are not held responsible for items that do not arrive before specified dates.
1) Can I modify/cancel my order? We cannot modify/cancel if the order is being processed already or has been shipped. We try to process the orders once we receive them so you would receive the item as soon as possible. Although, if you contact us within (1) one hour after making the order (email@example.com), we can still modify/cancel your order.
2) Can I return an item for a full refund? To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please inform us within 14 days of receiving the item/s. No refund or return requests will be entertained if the item/s has been with you for more than 14 days already. Women’s underwear and swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal is still intact. Do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. We will send you the return address when you send an email of request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) When can I get my refund? Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will process the refund within 7 days upon receiving the items.
4) Can I exchange an item for a different size? If you choose the wrong size, we can offer a free exchange. Some of our products have different measurements, so it is very important to check the size chart posted on each product.
5) Do you have a return shipping label? No, we don't. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning your item. You may return the items thru your local post with the lowest cost available, but we would recommend a trackable shipping service, so we could track accordingly the package.
6) What is your return address? We have a mailbox in the USA. Please email us (email@example.com) if you wish to return/exchange an item.